#mood

To sum it up: my body is a pure energy field which is part of the larger energy field: "the universe", perhaps "multiverse" or just "verse" :) I am both male and female energies and I fully accept both. Once m/f energies merge and do not compete with each other (one does not repress the other), the energy is transformed into a divine energy or unconditional love which is the highest frequency energy or God's energy. To become one with God (achieve #enlightenment) I had to fully accept and forgive myself (my inner child) by allowing highest frequency energy (God's spark) to absorb lower frequency energies in me on all dimensions of my being. But I first had to light that spark within me. It happened when I was in physical pain and prayed sincerely with all my heart and invited that highest frequency energy right into the part of my body (my chest/heart area) which was hurting. I found that energy in an innocent laugh of a child, in child's first steps and falling, in child's sincere laugh and cry. I also imagined hugging my kids and allowing their pure energy to flow directly into my heart. Now, lower frequency energies are fears, lust, jealousy, shame etc etc. Even good emotions like being happy about something or buying a new pair of shoes (lol) are also lower frequency energies compared to divine energy.

So once God's spark is within you, just roll with the flow. Life will put you in all kinds of situations allowing you to face your karmic lessons and resolve them. Be #brave and #rebellious, have no fear! Just roll with pure #love and it will absorb all lower frequency energies as there is no stronger energy than unconditional love or God's love. Be kind to each other, love each other! As when you hate your neighbor, that simply means you are repressing something within yourself and not fully accepting yourself. The situation will repeat itself over and over until you finally allow unconditional love to absorb that lower frequency energy field that's being triggered. I say "we get exactly what we deserve". The real change happens within our hearts! Going through this journey, I realized that I had to fully wipe out ALL beliefs that I've had in my head. I was considering myself being christian my whole life and started talking to God through prayers since I was a kid. A prayer in my understanding is a way to find the direction of light to move toward. Prayer is very powerful. Meditation is a prayer in silence. I have nothing against religions as they are just part of this energy field we are in and they are as good as drugs or alcohol for example. They are here for a reason. Anything that can give you experience is good. There is no good or bad experience, there is just experience. You can't take anything out of this equation because it's just part of it and something to figure out and learn from. If something vibrates or resonates with you, just dive into it, gain experience and move forward. So at some point (just very recently) I had to wipe out all the religious teachings that were resonating with me (mostly triggering tremendous fears) and just let go of them. God doesn't read any books or believes in anything. God is just God, a pure energy field of unconditional love. You can't become enlightened if you "believe" in something. You have to just be it.

Now, that's just my vision and my way to enlightenment that I wanted to share with you. Another reason I am sharing this with you is because I feel it's necessary to speak out the #truth (my truth) as it keeps me moving further and helps me dissolving the remaining fears I have. I want to thank every soul that I met or will meet on my life path. Sending pure love directly to your hearts guys :) I am still wiping out lower frequency energies and still am in physical/emotional pain as I am typing this. It's all good though. I feel as I am almost there. Btw it started last April and since then I've been wiping out lower frequency energies within myself on a daily! basis. It's like being in constant meditation. It's a journey that requires a lot of #courage and patience but it's also the coolest thing that ever happened to me. My family thinks I've gone crazy! (lol) but LOVE is all I have and that's all I need to keep me moving in the direction I am heading. It's been an incredible journey! So what has changed within me? Have I perhaps become St. Andrei? Haha....Hell no!!! It's just the same old me but without fears, guilt and all other bullshit I had to deal with previously! I no longer have to drink alcohol or take drugs to feel good. That doesn't mean I won't drink or do drugs my whole life. I honestly think substances won't have much effect on me in such state. I guess I'll have to try to see. It's just good to be my pure self and I sincerely wish you guys the same! It's still an ongoing journey and I don't know where it will take me. It's all spontaneous and every moment is genuine and brings new experience. My life is no longer predictable or planned out. I roll intuitively with the beat of my heart in the direction I feel like moving into at any specific moment. I am no longer here to satisfy anyone's expectations. I am nor humble or arrogant. I am what I am. #1love #staywild #stayfree


>>> It’s extremely important to FULLY! accept ANY/ALL of your sexual fantasies you may have and let them flow in the direction they are flowing. Porn will help you! :) Observe! your lust (don't become one with it), get your BEST orgasm ever from whatever fantasies you may have even if those are EXTREME ones! You will notice your preferences changing as you are releasing more and more of your m/f energies. Try it and you will notice your true being growing on you. That’s what keeps us locked because m/f energies are competing when you repress something within you. You are not Gay/Lesbian/Cuckold or any other label out there. Such labels exist only when lust exists. Your true being is unconditional love and by keeping yourself repressed, you keep yourself locked under fake labels. All labels will go away or won't matter when unconditional love is present.

More about it ^^ here: Accepting Your Sexual Fantasies is the First Step to Enlightenment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog