Violet Flame & White Light Meditation.
I hope you guys are doing well there. I'd like to share more stuff with you to get you going but before I do that I suggest that you go over previous posts and really put them through you to make sure we're on the same page here.
The stuff I'm about to share is a next-level kinda thing and you need to get well prepared for it before you can actually dive into it. I'm going to share my own experience so it should give you an idea of how to approach things.
Here is how I see it:
1) Start with basic meditations and practice them on a daily basis to gain the momentum.
2) Start practicing Surya Namaskar on a daily basis.
3) Start accepting and embracing your deepest sexual fantasies. Porn will help! ;)
4) Start practicing self-forgiveness. Reach out to your inner child at the core of your being.
Once you feel ready for the next step, start practicing below meditations:
1) https://www.wellbeingalignment.com/violet-flame-meditation.html
2) https://www.wellbeingalignment.com/white-light-healing.html
Start with the white light and gradually move into the violet flame meditation. Violet Flame is very powerful and once you start practicing it along with releasing your sexual energy it will burn a lot of accumulated karma. You will start unlocking new dimensions of your being and will face a lot of karmic lessons (negative energy) that you will need to dissolve/absorb with the unconditional love energy. It may be very frightening and dangerous at times as some of that negative energy coming your way may be very strong. Make sure to trust your intuition and always have a grasp of that unconditional love (God's energy) within you. Take it easy. Don't think too much, just let it flow!
The trick here is to gradually increase your energy vibrations and make a shift from lower frequency energies to pure light. All the negative energy you will dissolve is YOUR own energy so the more you dissolve/absorb the stronger your energy becomes. Pray from your heart when you feel frightened. Ask God to lead and protect you. A prayer is another form of meditation and is very powerful. I went from prayers to just getting on that energy level where I was praying without words. It's kinda like when you first learn how to swim you need some guidance and protection or you would use a life vest but once you get a grasp of it, you're good to go on your own.
I'm going to share my own (translated from english) version of the Violet Flame meditation. It works best when you actually say it out loud with your eyes closed and visualize the flame. Feel free to ask St. Germain for assistance when you practice the violet flame meditation. You may ask God to lead and protect you when you invite St. Germain. Keep in mind there is no stronger energy than God's energy so make sure to always maintain that connection with God's energy (unconditional love energy) when you practice the Violet Flame meditation to burn your accumulated karma.
RUS version:
Отец Небесный, огради от лукавого. Веди и направляй, храни и оберегай.
Отец Небесный, пусть фиолетовое пламя вспыхнет в моем сердце, пусть полностью наполнит каждую клеточку моего тела.
Благословенное фиолетовое пламя, пылай во мне и распространись на все мои тела: физическое, эмоциональное, ментальное, духовное, окружая все мое существо божественной благодатью, любовью, милостью и прощением.
Трансформируй всю мою карму, негативные мысли, действия, поступки, энергию, которые были созданы мною за все время, на всех измерениях, во всех моих телах, через время и пространство, прошлое, настоящее и будущее, во всей Вечности. Трансформируй все, что стоит на моем пути к божественному просветлению и единению с Отцом Небесным (божественным началом).
Сен Жермен, пошли мне силу фиолетового пламени. Направь его туда, где это необходимо. Спасибо.
Благословенное фиолетовое пламя, преврати все что было трансформировано в платиново-золотой Божественный Свет, сознание Христа, Свет Божий.
Отец Небесный, закрепи Божественный Свет в моем сердце, чтобы он проливался в этот мир через меня. Именем Сына Твоего Иисуса Христа, Аминь.
ENG version:
Heavenly Father, protect from evil. Lead and show me the way.
Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My Heavenly Source, Please make manifest in me now the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation. Bring the Violet Flame into every cell, molecule and atom of my body filling me totally and completely.
Blessed Violet Flame, blaze into my Heart and expand out and around all of my bodies, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, surrounding my entire Being with your Divine Grace, Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.
Transmute all karma, negative thoughts, actions, deeds and energy that I have ever created at any time, in all dimensions, on all levels, in all bodies, through all time and space, past, present and future, for all Eternity. Transmute anything and everything that stands in my way of embodying the Ascended Christ Being That I AM.
Saint Germain, send me the power of the violet flame. Direct it to where it's needed. Thank you.
Beloved Violet Flame, turn all that has been transmuted Into the Golden Platinum Light of God, the Christ Consciousness, The Light of God that never fails.
Heavenly Father, send this Golden Platinum Light to me now, filling and surrounding my entire body with its Divine Radiance. Raise my vibration and frequency to the highest level possible for me at this time.
In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Amen.
----
Honestly, that's all I ever needed to achieve enlightenment. I feel like I'm at that final stage now and by sharing this post with you I will burn that last bridge behind me. Last bridge of all that God bullshit that is locked in forms of texts, letters, images and everything that represents energy :) Energy is always primary, all the rest is just a reflection of energy and is secondary. I hope you get the point here. Wishing you all a safe journey and sending pure love directly to your hearts guys. Peace.
P. S. Kai's web site (https://www.wellbeingalignment.com/) contains a lot of additional information that may be good for you to go over. Keep in mind that your own experience is your best teacher and only you decide what works best for you. Simplicity is the key factor here. Take what you feel is really essential and roll with it. Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Thanks.
I hope you guys are doing well there. I'd like to share more stuff with you to get you going but before I do that I suggest that you go over previous posts and really put them through you to make sure we're on the same page here.
The stuff I'm about to share is a next-level kinda thing and you need to get well prepared for it before you can actually dive into it. I'm going to share my own experience so it should give you an idea of how to approach things.
Here is how I see it:
1) Start with basic meditations and practice them on a daily basis to gain the momentum.
2) Start practicing Surya Namaskar on a daily basis.
3) Start accepting and embracing your deepest sexual fantasies. Porn will help! ;)
4) Start practicing self-forgiveness. Reach out to your inner child at the core of your being.
Once you feel ready for the next step, start practicing below meditations:
1) https://www.wellbeingalignment.com/violet-flame-meditation.html
2) https://www.wellbeingalignment.com/white-light-healing.html
Start with the white light and gradually move into the violet flame meditation. Violet Flame is very powerful and once you start practicing it along with releasing your sexual energy it will burn a lot of accumulated karma. You will start unlocking new dimensions of your being and will face a lot of karmic lessons (negative energy) that you will need to dissolve/absorb with the unconditional love energy. It may be very frightening and dangerous at times as some of that negative energy coming your way may be very strong. Make sure to trust your intuition and always have a grasp of that unconditional love (God's energy) within you. Take it easy. Don't think too much, just let it flow!
The trick here is to gradually increase your energy vibrations and make a shift from lower frequency energies to pure light. All the negative energy you will dissolve is YOUR own energy so the more you dissolve/absorb the stronger your energy becomes. Pray from your heart when you feel frightened. Ask God to lead and protect you. A prayer is another form of meditation and is very powerful. I went from prayers to just getting on that energy level where I was praying without words. It's kinda like when you first learn how to swim you need some guidance and protection or you would use a life vest but once you get a grasp of it, you're good to go on your own.
I'm going to share my own (translated from english) version of the Violet Flame meditation. It works best when you actually say it out loud with your eyes closed and visualize the flame. Feel free to ask St. Germain for assistance when you practice the violet flame meditation. You may ask God to lead and protect you when you invite St. Germain. Keep in mind there is no stronger energy than God's energy so make sure to always maintain that connection with God's energy (unconditional love energy) when you practice the Violet Flame meditation to burn your accumulated karma.
RUS version:
Отец Небесный, огради от лукавого. Веди и направляй, храни и оберегай.
Отец Небесный, пусть фиолетовое пламя вспыхнет в моем сердце, пусть полностью наполнит каждую клеточку моего тела.
Благословенное фиолетовое пламя, пылай во мне и распространись на все мои тела: физическое, эмоциональное, ментальное, духовное, окружая все мое существо божественной благодатью, любовью, милостью и прощением.
Трансформируй всю мою карму, негативные мысли, действия, поступки, энергию, которые были созданы мною за все время, на всех измерениях, во всех моих телах, через время и пространство, прошлое, настоящее и будущее, во всей Вечности. Трансформируй все, что стоит на моем пути к божественному просветлению и единению с Отцом Небесным (божественным началом).
Сен Жермен, пошли мне силу фиолетового пламени. Направь его туда, где это необходимо. Спасибо.
Благословенное фиолетовое пламя, преврати все что было трансформировано в платиново-золотой Божественный Свет, сознание Христа, Свет Божий.
Отец Небесный, закрепи Божественный Свет в моем сердце, чтобы он проливался в этот мир через меня. Именем Сына Твоего Иисуса Христа, Аминь.
ENG version:
Heavenly Father, protect from evil. Lead and show me the way.
Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My Heavenly Source, Please make manifest in me now the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation. Bring the Violet Flame into every cell, molecule and atom of my body filling me totally and completely.
Blessed Violet Flame, blaze into my Heart and expand out and around all of my bodies, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, surrounding my entire Being with your Divine Grace, Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.
Transmute all karma, negative thoughts, actions, deeds and energy that I have ever created at any time, in all dimensions, on all levels, in all bodies, through all time and space, past, present and future, for all Eternity. Transmute anything and everything that stands in my way of embodying the Ascended Christ Being That I AM.
Saint Germain, send me the power of the violet flame. Direct it to where it's needed. Thank you.
Beloved Violet Flame, turn all that has been transmuted Into the Golden Platinum Light of God, the Christ Consciousness, The Light of God that never fails.
Heavenly Father, send this Golden Platinum Light to me now, filling and surrounding my entire body with its Divine Radiance. Raise my vibration and frequency to the highest level possible for me at this time.
In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, Amen.
----
Honestly, that's all I ever needed to achieve enlightenment. I feel like I'm at that final stage now and by sharing this post with you I will burn that last bridge behind me. Last bridge of all that God bullshit that is locked in forms of texts, letters, images and everything that represents energy :) Energy is always primary, all the rest is just a reflection of energy and is secondary. I hope you get the point here. Wishing you all a safe journey and sending pure love directly to your hearts guys. Peace.
P. S. Kai's web site (https://www.wellbeingalignment.com/) contains a lot of additional information that may be good for you to go over. Keep in mind that your own experience is your best teacher and only you decide what works best for you. Simplicity is the key factor here. Take what you feel is really essential and roll with it. Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment